Accounting Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an Accounting Technician for our client in the field of real estate.
- Prepare the annual financial statements of simple management companies including the recording of accounting transactions related to the closing of these;
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly financial statements and year-end files intended for external auditors for operating companies;
- Provide the external auditors with the supporting documents requested;
- Coordinate the signing of documents with the various stakeholders involved in order to ensure the maintenance of the companies' compliance with the various legal, fiscal, regulatory and contractual obligations;
- Prepare reconciliations and analyzes of accounts including inter-company accounts;
- Produce lists or computer reports;
- Sort, scan and classify different documents;
- Follow up on files in various respects and meet deadlines;
- Communicate with various financial stakeholders to obtain or validate information;
- Participate in the management of the accounting cycle for several entities;
- Carry out bookkeeping for certain management companies;
- Produce various financial reports for the Directorate or the different departments;
- Prepare government reports;
- Perform, if necessary, all the tasks related to his position in order to ensure the continuity of the service.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- 5 years of experience in a similar position or in an accounting firm is desired;
- DEC / AEP in accounting or an administrative technique at college level;
- Experience in construction management accounting (asset);
- Excellent command of French, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of English, both oral and written;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite and Excel software.
- Demonstrate autonomy, versatility and attention to detail;
- Strong sense of priorities, ability to manage requests flexibly and ability to multitask;
- Good team spirit and ease in interpersonal relationships;
- Courtesy, discretion (several confidential files);
- Demonstrate thoroughness and autonomy;
- Great sense of organization and priority management.
- A stimulating and friendly work environment where pleasure is at the rendezvous;
- Several social activities;
- And much more !
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Human Resources Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un milieu stimulant et convivial.