Accounting Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a payables and receivables technician for our client in the food industry in Lachine.
Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the Payables and Receivables Administrator will actively participate in all transactions within the AP / AR team, ensuring accurate and timely recording of the business debts / receivables associated with day-to-day operations of the business.
* Responsible for receiving and verifying invoices, that all transactions comply with financial policies and procedures;
* Prepare payments (check, wires, ACH) and their accounting, for a multi-currency environment;
* Monitor cash flow and bank reconciliations;
* Manage invoicing and inter-company accounting;
* Manage deposits and their accounts;
* Prepare remittances and sales taxes;
* Review credit card statements and reconciliations;
* Manage archives and repositories;
* Work on different analyzes when requested
* Participate in month-end responsibilities, such as preparing journal entries and accrued liabilities, as well as reconciliation accounts.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bilingualism; French and English (oral and written)
* 2 years and more of experience in a similar position
* Know how to create and use an Excel spreadsheet
* Knowledge of the accounting cycle
* Knowledge of SAGE & X-3 an asset
* Ability to multitask, attention to detail
* Know how to take initiatives
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une PME en croissance.