Accounting Technician Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
* Support technicians in the accounting of transactions relating to receivables, payables and payroll cycles, in accordance with the internal control procedures established by management;
* Investigate discrepancies, coordinate corrective transactions, review processes in simplification and solution-oriented mode
* Participate in the development and improvement of practices, methods and processes in a manufacturing context;
* Coordinate payments and make collections in the system;
* Reconcile accounts payable, accounts receivable and some general ledger accounts;
* Follow up on mailboxes;
* Relations with suppliers and customers;
* Perform bank reconciliations;
* Participate in the preparation of the annual audit;
* Perform all other tasks related or relevant to the activities of this sector, according to the evolution of business and/or the emergence of new priorities.
Your profile :
* DEC or BAC in accounting
* Five (5) years of professional experience in a similar role, preferably in an SME and in a manufacturing context;
* Fluency in oral and written French, functional English;
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, Intermediate Excel
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Nethris (an asset);
* Organization, good management of priorities and multitasking;
* Autonomy, initiative and monitoring of results;
* Integrity, rigor, discretion and concern for confidentiality;
* Interpersonal skills, collaboration and team spirit.