Accounting Technician - Laval - Permanent Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for an Accountant Analyst to join an international company specialized in manufacturing and distribution.
As part of this recruitment you have for missions:
* Matching, validating, coding and entering supplier invoices into the accounting systems of some companies in the group;
* Maintain and update the Accounts Payable Assistant and issue cheques;
* Prepare run analysis and collate supporting documentation;
* Resolve potential supplier invoice issues by contacting relevant organizations or individuals;
* Collect, validate and account for the corporate expense accounts and credit cards of certain employees in the group;
* Perform banking reconciliations for certain group companies and prepare weekly consolidated cash position analysis;
* Participate in the end-of-month and end-of-month accounting process by preparing general ledger account reconciliations and analyses;
* Ensure accurate billing to customers and track receipts by communicating with customers.
Do you think this job is for you? It might well be if you have:
DEC in Accouting
3 to 5 years of accounting experience
Good Excel and ERP skills
Discretion and sense of confidentiality
High organizational capacity
Ability to work independently and handle multiple and concurrent requests.
We can offer you
- To join an international company with beautiful development projects
- To work within a team in corporate accounting
Salary range regarding to your experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the VP Finance and Corporate Controller