Accounting technician - Montreal East Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today, we work with a company specialized in the creation, manufacturing and installation of recreational spaces. Within this framework, we are looking for an accounting technician who will work in collaboration with the different departments.
- Management of accounts payable
- Management of accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations for the entities under your responsibility
- Participate actively in the improvement of accounts payable, bank reconciliations and cash flow processes
- Update cost reports
- Participate in coordination meetings with the client and professionals
- Verify and approve subcontractor invoices for payment
- Ability to adapt to new and complex situations
- Have a good sense of organization, rigor, planning and initiative
PROCESS: First interview with Mélissa Pelletier - Fed Finance Recruitment Advisor - then second interview with the manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me : (438) 522 3216
The masculine is used here only to save space.
Do you think this job is for you?? It might be if you have:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in accounting or a minimum of five years of experience in a similar job
- Mastery of Acomba or SAGE 50 software
- Mastering Microsoft Office suites
- Very good written/spoken French
- Good written/speaking English