Accounting Technician - Permanent - 35h - Verdun Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a law and accounting firm, an accounting technician to do the full cycle of accounting for the company's clients. We are looking for a dynamic person who wants to join a small team, we offer a pleasant working atmosphere and a flexible schedule. The person sought will work closely with our CPA accountant and tax lawyer.
- Respond to our customers for accounting questions as well as on the Quickbooks software
- Carry out bookkeeping for our clients
- Perform administrative tasks for the office (including preparation and issuance of invoices and follow-ups with customers)
- Prepare and issue payrolls to employees
- Calculate and make monthly government remittances (GST / QST / DAS) as well as summaries and year-end T-4s for the office and our clients
- Assist the CPA in the production of financial statements
- Perform all other related tasks related to the position
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of the full accounting cycle
- Knowledge the monthly and annual government reports
- Excellent knowledge of Quickbooks software
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Good analytical skills.
- Demonstrate autonomy and organization.
- Ability to communicate and good listening skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to play an advisory role with his supervisor
Education and experience
- Hold a DEC in accounting or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of experience in accounting.
- Flexible hours
- 2 days a week of working from home (Monday and Friday)
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Owner.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une petite équipe dynamique où ton travail aura un impact sur la compagnie.