Accounting Technician - Ville St Laurent - Permanent - 50k$ Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for an Accouting Technician to join a company specialized in food industry.
Your main tasks for this position :
* Assist the Senior Accountant in the preparation of financial statements and monthly management reports;
* Establish customer invoices in accordance with existing agreements;
* Answer customer questions related to invoicing performed and balances due;
* Collect accounts receivable
* Accounting for customer receipts;
* Prepare to send customer account statements
* Record prepaid fees and monthly runs
* Perform banking reconciliations
* Perform supplier invoice accounting;
* Match payment slips with supporting documents for issuance of cheques and bank transfer authorization;
* File expense accounts
* Prepare monthly commission reports;
* Prepare the Business Unit Cost Redistribution Report;
Do you think this job is for you? It might well be if you have:
DEC or Bachelor in Accouting
3 to 5 years of accounting experience
Good Excel and ERP skills
Discretion and sense of confidentiality
High organizational capacity
Ability to work independently and handle multiple and concurrent requests.
We can offer you
- To join a public company with beautiful development projects
- To work within a team in corporate accounting
Salary range around 50k$ a year regarding to your experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Manager and Senior Accountant