Accounts Payable Clerk - 9 months Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the audiovisual field an Accounts Payable Clerk for a period of 9 months with a very good possibility of permanence.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the incumbent must verify and enter all types of invoices in a paperless environment.
* Match invoices with purchase orders to ensure that quantities, prices and items are correct; (3 way and 2 way)
* Provide precise and accurate information to suppliers, according to the procedures in place;
* Perform administrative tasks related to the position;
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* DEC in accounting
* Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position;
* Fluency in both official languages, both oral and written;
* Demonstrate rigor and attention to detail;
* Ability to analyze and resolve complex cases.
* Knowledge of Canadian and American sales taxes;
* Very good knowledge of the tools of the MS Office suite;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 (an asset)
* Professionalism in all circumstances;
* Good team spirit and collaboration;
* Excellent sense of customer service;
* Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Highly developed sense of organization and a keen sense of urgency;
* Ability to work under pressure and ability to manage priorities;
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Accounts Payable Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un groupe international en croissance.