Accounts Payable Clerk montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance field.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for recording all transactions related to the accounts payables invoices.
* Record, code and verify the invoices in SAP;
* Assemble all supporting documents; requisitions, purchase orders, delivery receipts and invoices, duly signed and approved those responsible,
* Participate in the year-end audit by providing the requested information;
* Ensure an efficient follow-up of problematic issues and errors and propose corrections and solutions for improvement;
* Communicate with suppliers when necessary.
* Accounting background: your 3 years of experience in accounts payable
* A knowledge of SAP would be a major asset;
* You are professional, meticulous and pay attention to details, thus consistently ensuring the accuracy of invoices and supporting documents;
* Collaborative spirit: You are undoubtedly an excellent team player and, you promote mutual help and communication for better results;
* Bilingual: You have the ability to express yourself clearly, in French and English, both orally and in writing, allowing you to easily communicate with suppliers and internal clients.
Adressez-moi vite votre candidature sur email@example.com !
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.
Le masculin pour cette offre n'est utilisé que par gain de place.