Accounts payable clerk Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Under the coordination of the Controller, the Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for keeping the operations regarding the accounts payable and other aspects of financial accounting. The person must be autonomous, extremely careful, responsible and must have good communication skills.
* Help classify all packing slips by making sure everything is signed by the site manager;
* Help transfer purchase orders and classify them afterwards;
* Process payable invoices (over 1400 / month);
* Ensure the verification, codification and classification of invoices;
* Send approval requests to superintendents for invoices for missing documents;
* Assist in the preparation of the issuance of direct payments by collecting documentation such as receipts, CCQ and CNESST compliance letters, certificates from Revenu Québec, etc .;
* Maintain supplier banking information & do telephone checks.
* Enter data into the accounting system (Maestro);
* Reconciliation of supplier accounts;
* Perform various administrative tasks (opening files, filing, photocopies, faxes and scans, etc.);
* All other related tasks according to the needs of the company and requests of the immediate superior.
Do you think this job is for you? This may be the case if you:
* Have a DEC, AEC or DEP in accounting or any other related field;
* Are able to communicate well in French, both spoken and written (necessary);
* Are able to prioritize effectively and have good stress management;
* Have the ability to work with tight deadlines;
* Pay attention to detail and the quality of the work rendered;
* Continuously demonstrate a sense of initiative and shows curiosity;
* Master the Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook.).
PROCESS: First interview with Jinane Nahle - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Human Resources Director and the Controller.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 502 4890
The masculine is only used here to save space