Accounts Payable Clerk - Temporary Blainville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Your responsibilities :
* Code the invoices of subcontractors and suppliers using the codes found on the corresponding purchase orders.
* Have invoices approved by project managers
* When the invoices are approved, enter the invoices into the software
* Upon receipt of payment from a client, the project disbursements must be prepared
* Take out the list of accounts payable for the project in question
* Have disbursements approved by the project manager and the controller
* Prepare disbursements and send notice of payment to subcontractors
* Include in the payment notice that we request the documents required to release the payment
* The documents required to make the disbursements are: Partial or final receipts as well as letters of compliance from the CCQ and CSST and ARQ
* Upon receipt of the compliant documents, the disbursements can be released by the controller
* Expense Accounts and Balance Visa
* Having experience in the construction sector would be an asset.
* Knowledge of Maestro software would be an asset.
* Motivated to learn and resourceful
* Be autonomous, organized, rigorous
* Ability to work within priorities and deadlines
* Software used: Maestro, Outlook and Sharepoint
* Entire process is paperless and digital
* Languages spoken: French (functional English)
* Written languages: French (functional English)