Accounts Payable Coordinator Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client a non for profit organization in downtown Montreal. The accounts payable coordinator role consists of daily management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner. His/Her responsibility is to perform accounting and clerical duties as required to efficiently maintain and process AP transactions including month end process and to ensure best practices are always upheld.
* Monitor and keep track timely of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders and statement of
accounts and prepare analysis report;
* Respond to all vendor and internal staff inquiries and handle any discrepancies or outstanding
* Validate invoices and POs to ensure expenses are registered in the proper GL account and
department by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries;
* Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions;
* Process payments (wires, EFT and credit card);
* Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances and ensure
credit is received for outstanding memos;
* Ensure to follow and comply with the corporate policies and procedures
* Maintain historical records;
* Continuous improvement on payment process;
* Responsible for all receivables (charge back and booking);
* Handle additional adhoc requests as needed;
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed;
* Other related tasks as defined by Financial Controller;
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts payable in a multi-currency environment;
* Bachelor's degree;
* Excellent oral and written skills in one of the two official languages (English/French) and very
good command of the other official language; Additional languages would be an asset;
* Good written and spoken communication skills; Able to communicate information accurately;
* Experience in working in an ERP environment
* Very high aptitude for working with computers and the Microsoft Office Suite Excel i.e. macros,
creating reports is an asset;
* Sound organizational and interpersonal skills;
* Able to work quickly and meet deadlines;
* Able to work without supervision;
* Tact and discretion;
* Fit with culture and organization values (e.g. teamwork spirit)
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan, including telemedicine service
- Corporate savings plan with employer contribution
- 4 weeks vacation
- Working remote
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with HR.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une organisation à but non lucratif.