Accounts Payable/Invoicing Specialist - Boucherville Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Approve the various documents related to supplier invoicing;
* Sort and code various expense invoices and services
* Verification of expense reports;
* Credit card analysis;
* Identify and correct supplier billing discrepancies and issues;
* Accounting to the system for invoices from suppliers;
* Reconcile supplier accounts with chronological breakdown, make corrections
and prepare payment from suppliers while maximizing payment discounts;
* Participate in certain analyses as part of the annual audit file;
* Communicate with suppliers and respond
* Issue cheques while respecting the different payment terms
* Participate in various analyses regarding the centralization of payable services.
* Verification of direct and national EDI invoices;
* Verification of booking invoices according to supplier programs;
* Matching receipt vouchers (price, quantities, term) with warehouse invoices.
Do you think this job is for you? It might well be if you have:
DEC or DEP in accounting
2 to 3 years of accounting experience
Good Excel and ERP skills
Discretion and sense of confidentiality
High organizational capacity
Ability to work independently and handle multiple and concurrent requests.
We can offer you
- To join an international company with beautiful development projects
- To work within a team in corporate accounting
Salary around 45k$ a year
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Manager and Controller