Accounts payable supervisor Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a large Quebec manufacturing company, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor, in permanent position, based in downtown Montreal.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Verify and evaluate financial processes (for all factories) regarding accounts payable functions as well as make recommendations to the manager on process improvements;
- Supervise the staff of the Accounts Payable group (approximately six employees) and provide support to the Head, Accounts Payable, in the change management process (development of systems and processes, training, impact on the organization, restructuring, etc.);
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles;
- Coordinate the process, investigate and solve problems.
- Provide support and expertise to the accounts payable team
BAC in accounting
Mastery of Excel tool important
SAP an asset
Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar position
Ability to supervise staff (management experience)
Bilingual French - English
What we offer:
- Great social benefits: health insurance, dental care, a la carte visuals!
- Pension fund (4 to 8%) depending on experience
- 3 weeks of paid leave, evolving over the years
- 35h per week!
- 100% teleworking with Covid and post-covid flexibility.
- Car parking - early childhood center (daycare)
- Salary between 70K and 80K $ depending on experience
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.