Accounts Payable Team Lead Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in distribution an Accounts Payable Team Lead. Reporting to the Supervisor, Accounts Payable, the person will be responsible for supervising, training and coaching the staff of the Accounts Payable group - 6 people.
- Train, coach and support the team responsible for processing invoices;
- Coordinate the activities of the team on a daily basis;
- Provide advice and leadership to the team and help establish best practices within the department;
- Provide support and expertise to the accounts payable team;
- Be able to manage priorities in a structured and efficient manner;
- Coordinate the process, investigate and solve more complex problems;
- Ensure the maintenance of internal control processes;
- Constantly improve the processes in place and be able to provide solutions;
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with the different departments;
- Participate in the improvement of team processes;
- Respond to various requests from internal stakeholders and suppliers;
- Guide and supervise team members; actively participate in their development;
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Hold a BAC or a D.E.C. in accounting ;
- Have more than 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- Be as comfortable in English as in French, both orally and in writing;
- Be a positive leader on a daily basis and have excellent communication and listening skills;
- Ability to supervise staff (management experience);
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong priority management skills;
- Have experience in managing a work team;
- Have experience in multi companies in large companies;
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure;
- Strong organizational skills.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Accounts Payable Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un grand groupe en croissance.