Accounts payable technician Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable function;
* Review accounts payable reports and ensure accounts are paid in a timely manner taking into account cash flow requirements;
* Manage the corporate credit card payments;
* Record journal entries and perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations for certain balance sheet accounts related to accounts payable and related accruals;
* Identify and assist in implementing process improvements in the accounts payable and disbursement processes to drive greater efficiency and productivity;
* Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
- College Diploma
- 5 years of experience in accouting
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- The knowledge of Excel
- ACCPAC, an advantage
- Knowledge of the full accounting cycle
- Team spirit, curiosity, a very good sense of thoroughness and communication
Le candidat idéal sera très rigoureux (sens de l'organisation, respect des échéances, travailler sous pression), aura un bon sens de la communication et une bonne capacité à travailler en équipe.
Il est important d'être proactif et d'avoir un esprit analytique.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.