Accounts Payable Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable function;
* Review accounts payable reports and ensure accounts are paid in a timely manner taking into account cash flow requirements;
* Ensure accuracy of taxes (GST/QST/Self-Assessment/Withholding) at the time of invoice processing;
* Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
* Ensure invoices are allocated to proper accounts by coding and/or verifying;
* Prepare batch check runs and electronic payments;
* Manage the corporate credit card payments;
* Effectively communicate and liaise with vendors and other departments to resolve all accounts payable inquiries and discrepancies;
* Record journal entries and perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations for certain balance sheet accounts related to accounts payable and related accruals;
* Provide audit support as requested, including accumulating invoice and disbursement support;
* Assists in training new personnel;
* Actively participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems, policies, and procedures related to the accounts payable function;
* Identify and assist in implementing process improvements in the accounts payable and disbursement processes to drive greater efficiency and productivity;
* Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
- College Diploma
- 5 years of experience in accouting
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- The knowledge of an ERP and Excel
- Team spirit, curiosity, a very good sense of thoroughness and communication
We offer you
- Join a group with interesting and international development perspectives
- To integrate a dynamic team that is constantly looking for improvement
- Offices designed recently
- Free on-site parking
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Financial Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Tres belle compagnie montréalaise spécialisée dans les nouvelles technologies et videos