Accounts Payable Technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today we are supporting a Quebec company specializing in the renovation of large buildings in the Montreal region (Ile and Montérégie) in the recruitment of an accounts payable technician.
Under the supervision of the accountant responsible for the project, the Accounts Payable Technician will be called upon to perform the following tasks:
* Reconcile supplier account statements;
* Perform data entries and classify;
* Verify invoices;
* Enter invoices and check their compliance with the orders issued;
* Perform part checks prior to payment;
* Make payments and transfers to suppliers;
* Open accounts;
* Perform various tasks related to accounting;
* Hold a DEC in accounting;
* Have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
* Knowledge of the SAP system;
* Knowledge of Excel;
* Analytical spirit and rigor;
* Ability to work independently, sense of priorities and organization;
* Great interpersonal skills