Accounts Payable Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Technician for our client in the audiovisual field for a 3-month mandate.
o Reconcile supplier accounts;
o Analysis of the age of accounts;
o Payment issuance (Checks, EFT and ACH);
o Respond to incoming calls and emails regarding accounts payable;
o Resolve supplier-related problems with internal company stakeholders;
o Respond to suppliers and work in collaboration with the procurement department;
o Follow up on discounts / credits;
o Perform administrative tasks related to the position.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
Academic training: DEC in accounting.
* Experience: 2 years of experience in a similar position.
* Mastery of the French language
* Written comprehension of English
* Highly developed sense of organization and a keen sense of urgency;
* Ability to work under pressure and ability to manage priorities; with minimal supervision;
* Excellent sense of customer service;
* Professionalism in all circumstances;
* Demonstrate rigor and attention to detail;
* Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness;
* Good team spirit and collaboration;
* Knowledge of Canadian and American sales taxes;
* Very good knowledge of the tools of the MS Office suite; Intermediate level Excel
* Knowledge of D365 (asset)
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Human Resources Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une entreprise internationale en croissance.