Accounts Payable Technician Ville Saint-Laurent
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a security system supplier, an Accounts Payable Technician.
The accounts payable technician will be in charge of accounts payable in a multi environment
The person will perform the entire process of accounts payable, receipt of invoices,
conciliation, verification, codification, registration and payment.
- Review invoices according to the terms and enter them into the system ensuring that the dates and
the prices are correct;
➢ Check that the invoices, purchase orders, receipt form correspond
➢ Record invoices for equipment and subcontractors
➢ Codify and record service and subscription invoices
➢ Check, code and record credit cards
➢ Check, codify and record all other expenses
➢ Inter-company invoices
➢ Follow up on invoices causing problems
➢ Track credits
- Control and account for expense reports
- Make and account for the expense reports of the president and the vice-president
- Weekly follow-up with credit card holders to have the supporting documents
- Send invoices for inter-company re-invoicing when necessary
- Ensure that payment deadlines are respected and that payment discounts are taken into account
➢ Check and reconcile supplier accounts statements;
➢ Issuing and sending of checks
➢ Preparation of direct deposits and bank payments
➢ Preparation of the direct deposit payment system file when available
- Calculation of annual rebates to be claimed from suppliers
- Solve problems with suppliers
- Issuance of T5018s
- Monitor the file of prepaid expenses
- Opening of accounts payable in accordance with the required documentation
- Participation in the improvement of accounts payable processes
- All other related tasks requested by the controller
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
College diploma (DEC) or Attestation of collegial studies (AEC) in accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounts payable;
- Knowledge of the Office suite: Excel, Word, Adobe PDF
- Mastery of essential French; Functional English
Good team spirit, Rigor, Attention to detail, autonomy, diligence, learns quickly, punctual,
dynamic, organized, fluid communication.
- Full-time, permanent job of 40 hrs per week
- Group insurance after 3 months
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une équipe dynamique.