Accounts Payable Technician. Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently supporting a public company in the energy field for the position of Accounting Technician in the Accounts Payable Department.
Currently telecommuting, the company enjoys competitive salaries, group benefits, a dynamic work environment and the chance to help create a better world.
Do you have a solid background in accounts payable?
Are you known for your excellent organizational skills and your ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously?
Do you want to be part of a growing company?
Join the accounting team whose mission is to provide high quality financial information. You will report to the Manager - Accounts Payable and will be responsible for supporting the team in various daily tasks and responsibilities.
Your experience, your ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, your autonomy, your thoroughness and your collaboration skills will make you the ideal candidate.
Your daily routine!
- Prepare and code batches of invoices, obtain the required approvals and enter data into the accounting system;
- Prepare cheques, obtain the required approvals and signatures, and send them to the appropriate recipients;
- Processes expense reports and codes them into the accounting system.
Your skills :
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in managing multiple currencies is an asset;
- Experience in a multi-company environment is an asset;
- Experience in a public company is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures;
- Knowledge of Great Plains is an asset;
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken; Spanish is an asset.