Accounts Payable Technician Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
* Carry out, verify, codify and record transactions relating to the payable cycles in accordance with the internal control procedures established by management;
* Carry out reconciliations of certain general ledger accounts;
* Relations with external suppliers for the follow-up of payments;
* Follow up on email boxes;
* Record in the accounting system entries for accruals and reclassification at the end of the month, end of quarters for all accounting cycles;
* Perform month-end analyzes;
* Participate in the preparation of the annual audit;
* Perform any other tasks related or relevant to the activities of this sector, according to business developments and / or the emergence of new priorities.
* DEC or AEC in accounting combined with a minimum professional experience of five (5) years in a similar role, preferably with an SME;
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and mastery of Excel software;
* Strong organizational skills, able to manage priorities as well as multiple tasks;
* Autonomy, initiative and monitoring of results;
* Integrity, rigor, discretion and concern for confidentiality in the processing of files;
* Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and sense of collaboration;
* Bilingualism (English and French);
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an asset.