Accounts Payable Technician - Permanent - Longueuil Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Our client's finance director in the manufacturing sector is looking for an accounting technician - accounts payable whose main priorities will be:
* Carry out, verify, codify and record transactions relating to the payable cycles in accordance with the internal control procedures established by management;
* Carry out reconciliations of certain general ledger accounts;
* Relations with external suppliers for monitoring payments;
* Perform US tax rebates;
* Follow up on email boxes;
* Carry out bank reconciliations;
* Record in the accounting system entries for accruals and end-of-month reclassification, end of quarters for all accounting cycles;
* Participate in the preparation of the annual audit;
* Perform all other tasks related or relevant to the activities of this sector, according to business developments and / or the emergence of new priorities.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* DEC. or AEC in accounting combined with a minimum of two (2) years professional experience in a similar role, preferably with an SME;
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and mastery of Excel software;
* Strong organizational skills, able to manage priorities as well as multiple tasks;
* Autonomy, initiative and monitoring of results;
* Integrity, rigor, discretion and concern for confidentiality in the processing of files;
* Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and sense of collaboration;
* Oral bilingualism (English and French);
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an asset.
What we are offering
* A stimulating team on a human scale which works to entertain the planet;
* A flexible work schedule, because our people are important;
* An opportunity to innovate, grow and have a significant impact;
* A salary offer commensurate with your talent;
* And many more activities.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with HR
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
The masculine is only used here to save space
* Une équipe stimulante à échelle humaine qui travaille à divertir la planète;
* Un horaire de travail flexible, parce que nos gens, c'est important;
* Une opportunité d'innover, de grandir et d'avoir un impact significatif;
* Une offre salariale à l'échelle de votre talent;
* Et bien d'autres activités encore.