Accounts Payable Technician - Temporary 3 months - Bilingual Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, an audiovisual material supplier, an accounts payable technician to reconcile supplier accounts, analyze the age of accounts and issue payments. He acts as the main contact with suppliers and internal customers.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your mission is:
o Reconcile supplier statements;
o Analysis of the age of accounts;
o Payment issuance (Checks, EFT and ACH);
o Respond to incoming calls and emails regarding accounts payable;
o Resolve supplier-related problems with internal company stakeholders;
o Respond to suppliers and work in collaboration with the procurement department;
o Follow up on discounts / credits;
o Follow up on open receipts after unusual delays;
o Reconcile credit card accounts;
o Perform administrative tasks related to the position.
Do you think this job is for you? This could be the case if:
* DEC in accounting.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
* Fluency in both official languages, both oral and written;
* Highly developed sense of organization and a keen sense of urgency;
* Ability to work under pressure and ability to manage priorities; with minimal supervision;
* Excellent sense of customer service;
* Professionalism in all circumstances;
* Demonstrate rigor and attention to detail;
* Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness;
* Good team spirit and collaboration;
* Knowledge of Canadian and American sales taxes;
* Very good knowledge of the tools of the MS Office suite;
* Knowledge of D365 (asset).
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Recruiter
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un grand groupe avec une belle équipe dynamique.