Accounts Payable Technicien - Permanent - Montreal Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
1. MANAGEMENT OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
* Take care of invoices from suppliers and subcontractors according to approval rules in effect;
* Preparation of supplier and subcontractor payments;
* Reconciliation of supplier and subcontractor account statements;
* Monitoring of subcontractor tables;
* Email tracking;
2. GENERAL ACCOUNTING RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide support to other accounting tasks
* Take charge of other projects requiring his assistance
Qualifications and Requirements:
* College diploma (DEC) in administration, accounting or business administration
* Have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in accounts payable (construction field is an asset)
* Intermediate level of MS Excel, Word and Avantage software
* Good understanding of basic accounting principles
* Discretion and sense of confidentiality
* Great organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and deal with multiple and simultaneous requests.
We offer competitive compensation, group insurance including dental, flexible work schedule and a great work team and a respectful environment.