Accounts payables clerk laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a distribution company located in Laval, an Accounts Payable technician to be filled immediately. Permanent position 40 hours/week.
Reporting to the financial controller, you are in charge of the following tasks:
* Perform the registration of invoices to be paid
* Management of US and Canadian accounts payable
* Issue of checks and electronic payments
* Follow up on accounts payable
* Account reconciliations
* Management of expense accounts
* Credit card management
* Analyze discrepancies related to supplier accounts.
* Prepare and process corrective general journal entries.
* Participate in the weekly cash flow process.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in a similar position
- English - French bilingualism
- Mastery of an ERP, an asset
- DEC / AEC / DEP in accounting
- Remuneration: 50-60K for 40h/week
- 100% face-to-face position taking the probationary period then opening to telework, insurance, paid leave negotiable according to experience, annual bonus.
Our ideal candidate will quickly be autonomous, proactive and resourceful. We are looking for a profile who is used to managing large volumes who likes dynamic environments, teamwork and finding solutions.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.