Accounts Payables Specialist Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an accounts payable specialist who will also be involved in the various accounting operations of the finance department, such as internal control programs, the budget process and the preparation of financial statements.
Your daily tasks will be:
- tracking vendor accounts, verifying and recording invoices;
- participate in the closing of monthly financial statements, the demarcation of expenses and the calculation of ongoing charges;
- perform period-end and year-end analyzes of your industry;
- execute the internal control programs established by the controller
accountant and document the work;
- participate in the budget process and the establishment of projections;
- ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and pricing policies;
- perform, as needed, any other related task.
- DEC in accounting techniques or accounting and management;
- 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- proficiency in the Office suite (Excel, intermediate level);
- fluency in spoken and written French and English;
- rigor and meticulousness;
- autonomy, initiative, judgment, sense of responsibility;
- team spirit and ease of communication