Accounts payables supervisor Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a company in the distribution located in Laval, an Accounts Payable supervisor to be filled immediately. Permanent position 37.5 hours / week.
Reporting to the financial controller, you are in charge of the following tasks:
* Supervise, support, and train the accounts payable team in their daily tasks.
* Review and analyze the current processes to improve efficiency by eliminating non-value-added steps/procedures/processes and improve accuracy by establishing checks and controls.
* Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the account payable ledger and GLs.
* Responsible for all the manual transactions on the corporate bank platform.
* Monthly audit of the AP team's various transaction postings.
* Responsible for forecasting and verification of the weekly payment schedules.
* Contribute to the management of bank accounts for all companies (e.g., account balances, bank transfer, currency, etc.).
* Responsible for AP month end closing process within defined deadlines.
* Act as the first point of contact with suppliers for any complex or problematic AP related issues.
* Keep abreast of changes in all regulations, practices, tax laws, reporting requirements and industry trends.
* Responsible for preparation of the AP year end audit file.
* Prepare reports and assists in special projects as requested by upper management.
* Any other related duties.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in account payable, including 3 years in staff supervision.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze and track complex transactions in a highly integrated EPR environment.
* SAP experience is an asset.
* Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.).
* Fluency in English and French (spoken/written).
* Adaptability and flexibility within tight deadlines and changes in priorities.
* Autonomous, solution-oriented, and strong decision-making skills.
* Ability to work in a team and to communicate effectively and accurately.
* Leadership and managerial skills.
* Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to set priorities and achieve quality results.
* Capable to manage in a systematic way all the frequent interruptions caused by requests from employees, suppliers, and immediate superiors.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.