Accounts Payables Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Under the supervision of the Financial Controller, the incumbent will have as principal
task of managing accounts payable and supplier invoices.
-Validate, code, compile and enter supplier invoices into the system;
-Be able to manage priorities in a structured and efficient manner;
- Match the receipt slips with the invoices to be paid;
- Reconcile supplier statements and check their credits;
-Respond to various requests from internal stakeholders and suppliers;
-Respect company policy regarding deadlines
-Participate in the optimization of the IT system;
-Perform inter-company entries;
-All other related tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- College diploma (DEC) or vocational studies diploma (DEP) in
accounting and experience;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in accounts payable;
- Experience in the retail industry (an asset);
- Intermediate Excel experience;
- Bilingualism (English and French);
-Excellent skills in creating good interpersonal relationships and thus obtaining
the information of company managers;
- Good sense of organization and management and of priorities;
- Act with professionalism and diplomacy;
- Demonstrate initiative, discretion and good judgment;
- Demonstrate rigor and precision;
- Master the Microsoft office suite;
- Mastering Great Plains software (an asset).
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space