Accounts Payables Technician - Permanent - Lachine Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the field of construction of an Accounts Payable Technician. Reporting to the Controller, the incumbent will be responsible for various files relating to accounts payable and accounting as well as the monitoring and entry of invoices to be paid, in accordance with the rules, procedures and policies in force. The incumbent must have a professional approach, be organized and must demonstrate a willingness to work in an evolving, young and dynamic environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Associate invoices, purchase orders and receipt slips
* Check the accuracy of invoices
* Enter invoices into the accounting system
* Classify and scan invoices
* Analyze account statements
* Receive all mail from suppliers (invoices, statements of account, etc.)
* Receive and associate all internal documents relating to accounts payable (purchase orders, requisitions for checks, receipt of goods coupons and all other documents)
* Open accounts with suppliers
* Follow up on order forms opened in Maestro, by user
* Ensure compliance with GST-QST restrictions (validity to be revised twice a year)
* Follow up on snow carriers
* Support the Accounts Payable Supervisor in various files, such as in the follow-up of accounts payable, problem management, follow-up of missing documents, etc.
* Carry out data entry, various analyzes and one-off special projects and carry out / maintain certain administrative files relating to accounting
* Carry out all other tasks of the same nature or of a general nature related to the job, requested by his superior or required by his duties
Do you think this job is for you? This could be the case if you have:
* Relevant experience with accounts payable
* College diploma in administration or accounting or equivalent work experience
* Good knowledge of the Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
* Knowledge of Maestro software * (asset)
* Basic knowledge of the construction industry (asset)
* The ability to work in a team
* Excellent ability to organize work according to deadlines and priorities
* Reliability, availability and professionalism
* Be autonomous and have a spirit of initiative
* Very good communication and interpersonal skills
What we are offering
* Very competitive salary: Because we recognize your work!
* Group insurance: We care about your health! We therefore offer you group insurance that we pay 100% and that includes many covers; drugs, dental, paramedical, life / travel insurance, long term, etc.
* Vacancies offered upon hiring: Your efforts deserve to be rewarded!
* Flexible work schedule: You will make your own schedule, as long as you respect the established time slot!
* Teamwork: Teamwork is at the heart of our DNA! In addition, our team is dynamic and engaging.
* Coaching and job-specific training: Because developing your skills is important to us!
* New challenges: We are constantly innovating and we need your creativity! At NRJ, there are several projects you can get involved with.
* Opportunity for Advancement: It's no secret that we are growing and positions are multiplying, nothing can stop you!
* Autonomy: At NRJ, you are given the framework of your position and you take the lead!
* Pleasure: Monthly dinner to celebrate birthdays, social and sports activities, occupational health week and many others!
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie avec de belles valeurs et beaucoup d'avantages sociaux.