Accounts Payables Technicien Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond.
Our client located in Ville St-Laurent is looking for an accounts payable technician to do the complete cycle of payables. The person will be responsible for:
1. A to Z accounts payable management plus paper suppliers
2. Open new supplier accounts
3. Reconcile invoices with purchase orders and delivery notes to ensure that quantities, descriptions and prices are consistent
4. File, codify and enter invoices into the system.
5. Analyze and verify accounts payable statements
6. Manage payments by checks, electronic transfers and credit card
7. Prepare reports for credit card transactions
8. Obtain signatures and approvals as needed
9. Respond to emails and phone calls regarding accounts payable
10. Assist the external auditors at the end of the year by providing them with the information and documents required
11. Other related office tasks: photocopying, email, filing documents
What we are looking for:
* 1 year experience in accounts payable.
* Organized person.
* Autonomy: being able to work alone.
What we offer:
* Flexible hours.
* Hybrid telecommuting.
* Collective insurance.
* Group RRSP.