Accounts Receivable & Project Team Leader Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Support Project Managers with:
o Project creation;
o Invoicing to clients;
o Project modification and transaction reclass within a project;
o Invoice reconciliation with project information;
o Any ad hoc request;
* Prepare and process invoicing for complex Time & Material projects;
* Process intercompany invoicing and related reconciliation;
* Coordinate and prioritise workload of the AR/Project team.
* Review client invoices prepared by the team;
* Assess liquidity level in each bank account for Canada and USA and propose required fund transfers if needed;
* Coordinate and process intercompany bank transfers;
* Prepare weekly management reports for Projects and AR;
* Propose process and control improvements;
* Credit check for new clients;
* Support AR team when needed:
o Prepare invoicing for fixed price projects;
o Contact clients for AR collection;
o Project creation and modification in ERP;
o Process payment applications.
* A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in complex invoicing and/or complex operational environment, knowledge of project accounting an asset;
* Experience in a multinational company (multi-currency, multi-company, multi-language);
* Experience with an ERP, D365 an asset;
* Demonstrated ability in problem-solving and troubleshooting;
* Must be a strong communicator both orally and in writing, with (i.e. Project Managers) and clients;
* Curious, open-minded and autonomous;
* Proactive, ability to escalate issues appropriately and propose process improvements if applicable;
* Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities;
* Bilingual - Fluent in English and French, both spoken and written.