Accounts receivable- Bilingual Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a beautiful international group, we are looking as quickly as possible, an Accountant for receivables - permanent to be filled quickly. Position based near an orange line metro in Montreal.
Under the supervision of the chief accountant - you are in charge of:
* Record customer receipts in the Greatplains accounting system
* Do credit checks when opening accounts
* Balance receivables against the ledger
* Cash checks and record information in the accounting system
* Make collection calls and negotiate payment agreements if necessary
* Follow up on accounts
* Carry out account openings and carry out credit analyzes
* Collection of overdue accounts
* Help with payables as needed
* Bank reconciliations
* Help with the preparation of the year-end audit
* Other related tasks
3-4 years of experience in receivables
- Very good customer service
- Bilingual English - French
- 37.5 hours per week (paid lunch hour)
- Salary 50-60 K $ depending on experience.
- Very nice social benefits
- Pension funds
- Interesting group insurance
The ideal candidate will be curious, open-minded, comfortable in dynamic environments and want a challenging position in a company with a great work environment.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.