Accounts Receivable Clerk (35h/week) montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
- Perform daily invoicing of customers
- Monitor the inventory with the various stakeholders (team of
sales, customers, warehouse)
- Record receipts
- Follow up with customer cuts
- Respond to various customer requests
- Maintaining good relations with customers
- Carry out the collection (send statements of accounts, contact customers) and the necessary follow-ups
- Produce the statement of receivables for a meeting
- Proceed with the opening of customer accounts (analyze credit rating, formulate
recommendation to the sales team)
- Follow up on credit insurance policies (create requests, declare
- Create and receive purchases
- Participate in the continuous improvement of procedures
- Perform any other related tasks requested
Skills and experience required:
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
- French/English bilingualism (spoken and written).
- Ability to manage a large volume of transactions;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Comfortable with computer systems and a paperless environment
- Group insurance (75% covered by the company, $500 expense account for non-covered expenses)
- VRSP (1/4 contribution of the employer up to $250/year)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Telework possible 2 to 3 days a week because the position requires making the bank deposit at the office
- Casual outfit
- Permanent position
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. 35h+