Accounts Receivable Clerk Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a private company located near Chabanel Station.
This international company specializes in the design, development and marketing of innovative products for home. As an accounting officer you have the following tasks:
* Monitor client A/R account balances for past due balances
* Review incoming cash receipts and remittance advices
* Communicate with customers to research and reconcile payments
* Investigate any payment discrepancies including unknown chargebacks, deductions and shortage claims; communicate with the relevant parties to resolve discrepancies
* Prepare required entries and supporting details for customer deductions
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
* College Degree in Accounting or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in accounts receivables
* Prior AR involvement with major retailers
* Experience in collections of disputed chargebacks is an asset
We offer you
- To join an SME in the world of design;
- Working with a team that allows you to evolve technically
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Credit Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800