Accounts Receivable Clerk Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a clerk for our client in the audiovisual field.
Under the responsibility of the Credit, Invoicing and Collection Manager, the incumbent will carry out customer collections.
- Apply payments to accounts receivable (in cash, checks, inter-company writing, etc.)
- Prepare deposit slips
- Check checks
- Update exchange rates in different systems
- Perform the classification
- Perform general administrative tasks for the department
- Perform all other related tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- DEP in accounting or any other equivalent training
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the tools of the MS Office suite
- Fluency in both official languages, both oral and written.
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan including a telemedicine service
- Company savings plan with employer contribution
- Skills development and advancement opportunities
- Reimbursement of professional contributions required for employment
- Support for professional development
- Work environment conducive to health and personal well-being
- Recognition program
- Employee assistance program
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une entreprise internationale.