Accounts Receivable Coordinator Montreal
We are currently looking for one of our clients, a service company in downtown Montreal, an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to be filled immediately. 6-month position permanent option / 35 hours a week.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible in particular for the collection of your entire client portfolio:
* Record receipts in the accounting system and apply them appropriately to invoices (receipts received by check, transfers or other);
* Participate in the necessary research with the bank and in collaboration with the collection department in order to record cash receipts received without payment advice or incomplete information;
* Correct or re-apply previous collections;
* Research and respond to requests from colleagues on specific receipts and customers;
* Respond to all kinds of requests addressed to the collections group
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position in a service company
- French, Good English
- Proficiency in Excel
- Salary 45-50K $ depending on experience for 35h,
We are looking for a progressive junior person with a first experience in accounting, willing to invest and learn quickly.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in corporate environments and will have an impeccable sense of service complemented by excellent interpersona
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.