Accounts Receivable Specialist, Chargebacks - Ahuntsic Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a clothing company, a re-invoicing accounts receivable specialist to support the supervisor.
Under the responsibility of the supervisor, your mission is:
- Advise AR/Credit manager of delinquent accounts
- Hold orders on past due account and follow up with customer for payment to release
- Daily collections
- Monitor past due & DSO (Days Sales Outstanding)
- Monitor deductions/chargebacks
- Retrieve payment information on Portals
- Scan daily payment back up
- Follow up with internal departments for deductions made by customers
- Monthly statements emailing and mailing Majors
- Issue credit memo's
- Issue write offs
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Excellent accounting knowledge and chargebacks
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast -paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- 5+ years experience
- Experience dealing with Mass retailers and investigating chargebacks a major asset
- Apparel/Garment district experience a major asset
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
The masculine is only used here to save space
Please take into account that only the selected candidates will be called.
De rejoindre une compagnie avec beaucoup d'avantages sociaux.