Accounts Receivable Specialist Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout every step of your job search and beyond.
We are looking for our client, a company in the West of the Montreal Island, an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
The accounts receivable specialist will report to the director of accounting, purchasing. The successful candidate will be a highly driven and motivated team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is looking for a career that can offer growth through challenges.
- Management of the volume rebates accounting (full cycle)
- Analysis related to the purchasing processes: collecting, consolidating and analysis of the data
- Calculation of the volume rebates to be invoiced to the Purchasing suppliers
- Invoicing the suppliers related to the volume rebates
- Collection of the receivables and follow-ups with suppliers
- Answer to suppliers requests and questions
- Provide information to the manager of accounting
- Work closely with the purchasing department
- Support the team during month end by providing reports related to procurement and volume rebates
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as required
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting (A/R experience is an asset)
- Bilingual (French and English)
- DEC in accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with a large volume of information
- Good understanding of the supply chain management is considered an asset
- Strong analytical mind, problem solving and organizational skills
- Collaboration skills and ability to work with other departments
- Knowledge of Accpac accounting software is considered an asset
Opportunité de travailler dans une équipe très motivée et déterminée dans un environnement en constante évolution.