Accounts Receivable Technician Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are now supporting a large food company to join the accounting department. As an accounts receivable technician you are responsible for invoices for the entire company, both in Canada and in the United States with the following tasks:
* Enter the receipts in the SAP system;
* Process deductions made by customers;
* Collect customer accounts;
* Respond to customer requests for information and maintain good relations with them;
* Open client accounts and maintain the client master file;
* Carry out credit inquiries and ensure compliance with the credit limit;
* Other tasks required by the superior.
* College diploma (DEC) in administration, accounting or other relevant training;
* Good command of the Microsoft Office suite;
* Knowledge of SAP an asset.
* Functional English.
* Be independent;
* To show initiative;
* Possess excellent teamwork skills.