Accounts Receivable Technician Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client in the field of chemicals an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a contract of 2 to 3 months.
- Prepare deposit slips: Checks, direct deposits in the accounting system (average of 60 transactions per day)
- Make the 1st collection follow-up after 35 days (phone and emails) between 75 and 100 per week
- Payment by credit card
- Followed by the credit department email box
- Sends invoices by post and on portals
- Creation of new customers in the accounting system
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Bilingual: French and English
- Preferably have experience with different currencies: CND, USD, EURO
- Be an analytical person who adapts quickly
- Have an accounting profile if possible or have relevant experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De gagner une bonne expérience aux comptes recevables sous la supervision d'un Controleur CPA.