Accounts Receivables clerk Saint-Anne-des-plaines
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are currently looking for one of our clients, a company located in Saint-Anne-Des-Plaines, an Receivables and Invoicing Coordinator to be filled immediately. Permanent position of 35h or 37.5h per week.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be notably in charge of:
* Client portfolio management
* Opening of new customer accounts
* Make remote bank deposits
* Enter and verify the collections batches;
* Billing follow-up
* Perform weekly invoicing (Large volume of 350 invoices)
* Management of all documents relating to accounts receivable
* Perform other related duties.
591 / 5000
Résultats de traduction
- DEP or DEC in accounting
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar position
- Functional English
- Proficiency in Excel
- Salary 40 $ K to 50 $ K according to experience
- Social benefits: group insurance covered at 50%, RRSP, 4 weeks of leave but high period from June to August therefore no possibility to ask for this period but summer hours
The ideal candidate will have a keen sense of service complemented by excellent interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who wants to join a growing company, an autonomous person who enjoys teamwork.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.