Accounts receivables clerk Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a distribution company in Laval, an accounts receivable technician
* Collection and collection of all major accounts
* Management of large transactions
* Analysis and issuance of credit note;
* Respond to customer questions (email and telephone);
* Prepare and send account statements to clients;
* Occasionally record receipts in the accounting system;
* Process payments as needed by credit cards;
* Other related tasks.
- Excellent technical skills
- Experience in receivables
- No minimum education, professional experience will be considered
- Experience in distribution on large volume of invoices, an asset
- Proficiency in Excel required: TCD, V search, sum if
- Dynamic environment
- Salary according to experience between $50k and $60k, insurance, RRSP, negotiable holidays according to experience, permanent position 40h hybrid week with telework and flexible hours.
We are looking for an organized, dynamic person with excellent interpersonal skills, who has an increased sense of detail and who has good stress management.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.