Accounts recevable technician - Bilingual montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance field.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
The Accounts Receivable Agent will have an active role in managing the risk associated with accounts receivable. He/she will have to analyse credit applications and revisions as well as the implementation of collection strategies.
* Communicate with customers, branches and customer service for payment tracking, account openings and credits to be applied to accounts on a regular basis;
* Take responsibility for assigned branches;
* Make collection and follow-up calls;
* Build good relationships with customers, branches and representatives;
* Analyze new customers and review existing customers;
* Be able to carry out line of credit approvals according to the company's internal policies;
* Resolve disputes, identify problems and follow up on payments with the various branches;
* Reconcile accounts and maintenance of customer accounts;
* Prepare documents for collection agencies and bad debts;
* Compose various reports;
* Perform other tasks related to the credit department;
* All other related tasks.
* Technical background: Your training as a credit agent and your 7 years or more of experience in accounts receivable and credit
* IT expertise: You have a good knowledge of the Office suite, more precisely, of the Excel software;
* Time management: You have a remarkable ability to concentrate.
* Negotiation: Your negotiation skills have always enabled you to achieve your objectives;
* Bilingualism: You communicate easily in French and English, both orally and in writing;
* Experience: Knowledge of the distribution field is an asset.
Plus qu'être adaptable aux changements vous devez être stimulé et allumé par cette situation ! Il est important d'aimer améliorer les procédures et de ne pas avoir besoin d'un environnement trop routinier.
Merci de m'adresser au plus vite votre candidature sur email@example.com.