Accounts Recevables Clerk (Ville St-Laurent) Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
Summary of responsibilities
* Communicate with clients for the collection of receivables;
* Develops and prepares accounts receivable analysis reports;
* Ensures the collection and follow-up of accounts receivable;
* Performs accounting tasks related to accounts receivable such as: invoicing, clearing of accounts, application of payments;
* Maintain the customer database up to date;
* Collaborates in month-end procedures;
* Conduct research and respond to requests from colleagues on specific receipts and clients;
* College diploma in Administrative Techniques (accounting) or DEP in Accounting combined with significant experience in retail and manufacturing, or any other related experience
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounts receivable management;
* Ability to demonstrate tact, tenacity and determination when communicating with clients;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software
* Bilingualism (French and English, spoken);
* Autonomy, rigor, sense of organization and professionalism.