Accouting & Financial Director Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Coordinate the month-end process and ensure compliance, accuracy and completeness of information;
* Review periodic financial reports and statements for all divisions;
* Produce certain ad hoc analyzes and various information requests;
* Manage the year-end audit and quarterly reviews;
* Manage tax compliance and all related documentation;
* Improvement and simplification of processes and procedures;
* Support and collaborate with the sales and operations department in profitability analyzes;
* Set up KPIs;
* Write / revise accounting memos and implement new accounting standards;
* Assist the corporate controller in various tasks, such as treasury, price structure and special projects.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting;
* Hold a CPA, CA accounting designation;
* Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, particularly in public companies and their requirements;
* Fluency in oral and written communication, in French and English;
* Excellent priority management;
* Autonomy, rigor, collaboration and teamwork;
* Proficiency in Office suite software;
* Ability to work under pressure.