Accouting & Payroll Technician - Reporting - Brossard Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company in the civil engineering industry, for an accounting & payroll technician to perform the tasks that are related to the financial operations, transactions & reports of the company
- Perform and verify pay for all employees (Union & Non union member)
- Payment of union remittances, union in various provinces
- Ensure compliance with pay laws and trade union rules provinces
- Involvement in payroll process applications (TIPS, punch)
- Preparation of year-end Q4 & Relevé 1 and related reports
- Monitoring of employee files - participation develop centralisation of information (recruitment documents, training etc...)
- Monitoring information for training
- Preparation of training reports for the parent company and compliance with the law 1%
- Prepare and record customer invoices
- Track and collect client payments related to the project contract
- Preparation of documents relating to the release of admissible documents(the resolutions
project, receipt, statutory declaration)
- Monitoring of cash flow reports
- Calculate and request CCQ and CSST compliance documents on the internet
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Accounting of payables in collaboration with accounting analysis
- Track Prepaid Balance Sheet Items
- Contact person for monitoring group insurance and pension plan
- Participation end of year process
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Dec or Bac in accounting or other related field;
* Minimum of three years experience in a similar position.
* Thoroughness and attention to detail;
* Sense of organization and priorities;
* Ability to meet deadlines.
What we offer
- To work directly with the CFO
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then with Chief Financial Officer
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Masculine is used here only to save space
Responsabilités à prendre dans les années à venir