Accouting Clerk Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As an accounting clerk your main tasks are:
* Perform various administrative support tasks (Payables, Invoicing, etc.) for all divisions
(Quebec, Maritimes, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia)
* Prepare various related documents for the collection (deposit statement, receipt),
* Prepare various related documents for suppliers (Payments, credit agreement),
* Proceed with the collection for the whole group,
* Visitors' reception
* Answer and route calls
* Perform other related duties
* DEP in accounting,
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar position,
* Mandatory bilingualism, both written and oral,
* Knowledge and mastery of the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook),
* Ability to work alone and in a team,
* Resourcefulness and interpersonal skills,
* Be comfortable on the phone,
* Positive and proactive attitude