Accouting Technician - Bilingual - Permanent Dorval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As an Accounting Technician, your responsabilities are :
* Carry out reconciliations for Fixed Assets ;
* Perform reconciliations for Inventories ;
* Reconcile the Fees paid in advance ;
* Carry out cost allocations from head office to stations (transfer pricing);
* Assist Corporate Accountants for month-end accounting explanations;
* Prepare various analyzes at the request of management;
* Invoice monthly and analyze inter company accounts;
* Prepare interco entries and regularizations;
* Participate in the preparation of audit files and answer questions from external auditors and government authorities;
* Prepare government reports ;
* Support special projects;
* Support for American accounts payable during summer vacations;
* Perform all other tasks of a similar or general nature related to the job, requested or required by his duties.
* Technical in accounting;
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
* Knowledge of Dynacom and Great Plains accounting software;
* Professional ethics and a great concern for confidentiality;
* Demonstrate a good overall vision and a solid analytical capacity;
* Good knowledge of MS Office software;
* Good sense of organization and priorities;