Acquisition Accounting Analyst Ville Saint-Laurent
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
We are looking for our client, a large eye care group, located in the West Island, an analyst in acquisition accounting.
* Involve in the Purchases Price Allocation ("PPA") process related to new acquisition, including recording initial balance sheet, initial allocation of the PPA, working capital analysis and settlements, and subsequent monthly amortization entries;
* Involve in the processes related to the increase / decrease of Investment ownership without a change of control;
* Prepare all JE related to legal entities in dissolution process, amalgamation or divestment;
* Prepared the annual Notes to Financial Statements related to Business Acquisition;
* Be the liaison with our auditors in connections to acquisition and/or disposal of companies
* Will be a key member and liaison for the integration of new acquisition, including tasks related to the flow of funds, creation of new holding entities and setting new bank account or proceed to close banks accounts;
* Will be part of the integration team at NLVG & Iris such as a Finance representative (single point of contact with seller) and would define Finance requirements (cutover reports, Process & control to establish) (On Boarding emails, and zoom meetings);
* Involve in the system integration process, including the initial temporarily process before acquisition are fully integrated in our ERP system, including the codification of the general ledger and the design of the business units without our structures (Follow up for inventory count load in GP, Follow-up with AP, on coding invoices pre cut off date)
* Obtain forecasts from due diligence to ensure accounting accruals are aligned for new acquisition
* Maintain acquisition and holdback tracker excel for the various acquisition ongoing
* Update CRA (and other relevant provincial governments) with new directors information
* Obtain access to new company in CRA website (and other relevant provincial governments)
* File various election forms with CRA (and other relevant provincial governments)
Do you think this job is made for you?? It might be the case if you have:
* CPA designation (asset)
* 3 to 4 year of experience in finance roles
* Experience in public / large companies (retail experience is a strong asset)
* Experience working with an ERP system - great asset if knowledge of Greatplains & AccPac
* Ease working with financial systems
The opportunity to work almost fully remotely for a big and well-established company.